1. Copyright Information / Release - I, Pam McCready, retain copyright on all images and reserve the right to use the images and/or reproductions for display, publication, or any other lawful purpose online or offline.
Upon purchase of digital images or prints, you will receive a release that allows you to use the images/prints for your own personal use ONLY. The release does not allow my work to be edited or changed in any way by any third party or by client.
2. Model Release Forms - The client agrees to grant the photographer and it's legal representative' s unrestricted rights to use and publish photographs for advertising, display, websites and internet promotions, contests, public displays such as in malls, photography books, store fronts, window displays, studio displays, television advertising , magazine advertising, portfolio purposes and any other purpose deemed proper by the photographer.
3. Wedding Contract - Every couple is required to sign a contract. Contracts provide protection for both photographers and clients interests. Copy of contract can be viewed below.
4. PhotoEditing Schedule - Editing and processing of images takes time and will take a minimum of 2-6 weeks to complete. I retain the right to extend editing time as needed in order to provide the utmost quality images. Your understanding is appreciated.
5. Product pick-up - Client is responsible for pick-up of all discs/prints etc.... If shipping is required, client is responsible for all shipping fees.
6. Print Waiver/Print Quality & Policy Form - Due to the fact that I am releasing images to you to print as you wish, I have no control on where you go for your printing service...therefore EVERY client is required to sign a Print Waiver Form stating that Photographer is NOT responsible for print quality should client wish to use a third party printing service.
7. Travel - Mileage charges will apply on travel outside Kings County, NS & MAY apply within service area. (Mileage Calculator - $0.50 x total round trip km)
8. Deposits & Payments - A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your chosen session date. Deposit payments can be made via cash, cheque, Paypal, money transfer etc...All remaining payments are due at time of session and may be made by cash or cheque. NSF cheques are subject to a $75 NSF fee. A receipt will be issued for all monies received. All orders for prints and products must be paid BEFORE the order is sent to the lab for printing; this includes shipping fees
9. Shipping - ALL shipping charges are your responsibility...if shipping is required on any product (discs, prints, creative extras or show DVD's) please advise at time of order.
10. Limit of Liability - The photographer takes the utmost care with your images using professional equipment, respect to transportation and processing, but if there are problems with equipment malfunction, lost or stolen equipment, or images being destroyed for reasons beyond the photographer's control, the photographer is not liable.
11. Cancellations - If a photosession needs to be cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, please contact me as soon as possible. Rescheduling will be done if possible. Same will apply if bad weather causes us to cancel a session. If I am not notified of your cancellation or you are a “no show”, I am under no obligation to reschedule your session AND your session fee will be required to be paid in full at time of rebooking.
12. Refunds - Because of the nature of the services and products provided...all sales are final.